Sunday, April 13, 2014

I hate Swiss cheese!


It has been forever since I have posted anything on my blog.  Every once in a while I think I should go and post this or that, or think this would be a good thing, sad thing, funny thing, stupid thing or interesting thing to post. And then I promptly go to my computer or iPad turn it on  and get side tracked again.  I think I must be part Swiss....cheese that is...in my brain...cause it is  full of holes.  I am on FB now, but I don't tweet, text,  instant message or use my cell phone for anything other than making calls after I have punched in the phone number because I don't know how to put them into or bring them out of  the memory or phone book or whatever it is called.    This shows how my mind does not like new things. I have a hard enough time holding on to the stuff  that is already in there, without adding more stuff to confuse myself even more than I already am.  So although I know I have said it before, I really will try to post more often.  I promise! Now if I could only remember what I was going to talk about when I started this post. SIGH!!  I hate Swiss cheese!

No comments: