Sunday, April 13, 2014

I am "The Lord"

This is an oldie but goodie that got drafted instead of posted.  So here iris.

I was over visiting Tatting Chic who does beautiful lace work and she had this test on her side bar:



Who Would You Be In 1400 AD. ?As I love reading books that take place in the 1400's I though it only right that I take the test.
It turns out that I would be "The Lord". I am sure this means "Lord of the Manor" and not "The Lord" as in the biblical sense.
Although I do believe that God is a woman not a man. But I am starting to digress and that is a post subject for another day.
Here is what the test had to say about me:
You scored 8% Cardinal, 59% Monk, 47% Lady, and 51% Knight!
You are of the intellectual breed and yet you are also very interested in war. ou are of the aristocracy and head the cavalry a safe distance from the carnage of the front lines. You believe in defeating your enemy with not only might, but also wit. You scored high as both the Monk and the Knight. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the Knight, or you can be happy that you're an individual.
Hmmmm.....it hit a few things right for me. Why not go and try the test for yourself?

No comments: