Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thars gold in them there hills....

You should read this post while while listening to our National anthem, "Oh Canada". Why not go and start it while I get out my soap box and clear my voice to ensure perfect screaming at the top of my lungs....ahem...........testing...testing......ahem........
YAHOO!!!!! WAY TO GO!!! YOU ROCK!!!!
Canada got their first GOLD medal EVER,
in Olympic games being hosted in Canada.
History was made tonight!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS to
ALEX BILODEAU
for taking 1st place and winning GOLD in the men's moguls (aka bumpy skiing).
Canada is so proud of Alex.
Skiing in the mountains of BC has paid off for this talented young man.
I always knew there was gold in them thar hills.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a fun blog! And such an energetic post. I think I'm tired now!