Tuesday, November 09, 2010

I M LAZY

Hmmmm.....it's been a while since my last post. I haven't been too busy......more lazy than busy....I have been content to just lie on the couch after supper clean up and watch TV until time for bed......I've cleaned house when I absolutely had to.......when I noticed the dust bunnies carrying baby cat Oscar down the hallway........Hubby John is great.....he doesn't complain about the mess......he helps makes meals and helps with clean up after them.......I am slowly coming back to life.......I have a bit more energy.......so hopefully I will be back blogging full-time sooner than later......I have missed reading my blogs that make me go ahhh....so I will try to read at least one a night and leave a comment to let them know I was there.....I will try to post at least once a week........no promises but I will try...I have lots to write about....Cutie Patootie Neve, Mr. B. aka Kian....kids, job and Hubby John......so I will try harder........

No comments: