Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tired with soft hair.

I was SO tired last night.
I kept falling asleep and finally
at 9:30 Hubby John told me to go to bed.
I didn't even get through my prayers before
I was asleep again. I slept right through
until the alarm went off at 7:00 this morning.
I reluctantly got out of bed.
I was still really, really tired.
How tired was I?
So tired, that as I was washing my hair in the
shower and mumbling to myself about being
really tired I didn't realise that I was using
body wash and not shampoo on my head.
Duh.....
Then I had to use the shampoo twice to get the
extra moisturizing body wash completely rinsed out.
Grrr.......I hate mornings like this.
I am still tired.....but I do have really soft hair.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

That's too funny! I get a kick out of your blog, thanks for coming to mine!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Your hair looks fabulous. hee hee

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

That's so funny! I hope you have managed to snaffle some snoooooozy days!