Friday, June 12, 2009

It's all in the family.

Here is a picture of my baby boy and baby girl all grown up.
Well I am happy to say that my baby boy is following in his younger sister's and the mommies footsteps. My son has started his own blog. All I can say is that it is about time. For those of you who can't get enough of
me -Sweet Somethings by Lois or Jaime -Gingham Skies,
you now have a third choice for great blog reading,
John V.-Get Out Of My Head.
Known as John Vincent to most of the family, he is a terrific son, great husband and doting dad to my cutie-patootie, Neve. Congratulations John Vincent! Welcome to blog land. We're glad your here!
So everybody reading this post should grab a cup of hot tea or coffee or a glass of wine or beer or a bottle of tequila or whatever, sit back and take a few minutes to read some words of wisdom from my baby boy.
John Vincent's mother thanks you.

No comments: