Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blog Stuff.

I am sure that in a previous life I must have been a man. SIGH....
Why else would I find reading instructions so boring and confusing?
I suppose if I had actually read the information that Google put on the main page when I log onto my blog I would have known about this stuff earlier.
It's amazing what you can find when you hit the wrong button or accidently touch anything that you really weren’t trying to hit while on your blog.
For instance, I didn't know I had followers. No, they are not stalkers; at least I don't think they are. No they are obviously intelligent people who read what I write. How cool is that? I think it's really cool. Maybe I should get some big sunglasses and a sharpie pen. That way I can sign whatever picture they want me to. Hey, if someone thinks that I look like Katharine Hepburn why not? More likely they will ask if I am related to Granny Clampet. LOL!
Seriously though, I could write a Pulitzer Prize winning blog..... Never say never! Stop laughing...it wasn't that funny.
So, as I was saying, I had followers that I didn’t know about and now I have them listed on my blog. This of course means that I need to start a new list of blogs that I follow on a daily basis which will be different from my “Blogs that make me go Ohh…” list. Oh how exciting this is!
I love lists....they are so good for me. They remember most of the stuff I forget which is always a good thing. If you’re not a list person you should try it. Just a small post it note to start and work your way up. Oh yeah, for those of you who claim you’re not a lister but you use a Palm Pilot, Blackberry or any one of those electronic hand held, or screw it in your ear devices you ARE SO A LISTER. Just because it isn’t written down on paper but it gets listed down in cyber space somewhere does not make it any less of a list.
It just shows you up to date, hip, current, cool, right on, where it’s at or whatever and not old fashioned like the some of us are.
Another thing I discovered by accident today was that if you click on the post labels under your blog it takes you to all the previous posts that you previously posted and assigned that label to. That is cool too! I never knew that and I was very excited to see what I could do with it.
I AM SMILING!!!
It just goes to show that sometimes hitting the wrong button can be a good thing.
So now I am going to spend some time finding out what other little goodies are on the home page. I am leaving while humming...."I'm off to read the wizard the wonderful wizard of blog........

5 comments:

Gingham Skies said...

Mmmm I love lists. Wonder who I get that fabulous trait from... I wonder.

John V. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John V. said...

You both are very odd!

Tolentreasures said...

The things that you learn! Always good to keep learning new things though! Have fun! Love your posts!

Cathy

Heike said...

LOL, Lois :). Thanks for the birthday wish!!

I did not know you can do that with the tags...(another person who does NOT read instructions. My attention span is too short.)