Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Getting Sidetracked.

The problem with regularly reading all the blogs that make me go "Ohhhh " is that I keep getting sidetracked to more blogs and more blogs and more blogs. I feel like that TV commercial that keeps multiplying the pictures where "I tell two friends and they tell two friends and so on and so on and so on......... I did start out tonight reading blogs from where I left off last night and as usual I got sidetracked reading my favourite bloggers favourite blogs and blogs from bloggers who left comments. It does get confusing sometimes. But I wont' change a thing because it is all so interesting. I can lurk, although I do try to at least say hello, or I can leave if the blog isn't interesting to me. That sounds mean doesn't it? How can what someone takes the time to blog about not be interesting? But sometimes, just sometimes mind you, I do find that I don't finish reading because they are into collecting bedpans or old bandage wrappings or whatever and it just isn't my thing, so I sneak back out the way I went in. Anyway, I went onto my daughter Jaime's blog and got sidetracked there with her postings of some free giveaways. So I checked them out, posted a link on my blog and am finally getting around to what I originally wanted to talk about. However, as I read back this post I know I am tired and I am rambling again so I am going to sign off, go to bed and start fresh tomorrow night. So goodnight to all, have a good sleepies and have a great day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for the visit and comment left at my blog.

I thought the framed print you mentioned was so adorable I had a hard time convincing myself to list it in my shop!!! I can see why you have had yours for so long!!

OMG I know exactly what you mean about going from one blog to another to .... Sometimes I get so far off the original path that I feel lost in a woods and haven't dropped bread crumbs!! I also know what you mean about how some blogs just don't peak your interest, and that's really ok!!
I have fun when I stop by your blog. I enjoy your manner of writing.
Amy