Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You'll be all set to go!

It constantly amazes me at what I stumble upon while using the computer. Today during my lunch hour, I was checking out one of my favourite blogs, Goddess in the Grove, and I wanted to leave her a comment. I drew a blank when I was trying to remember the name of a certain flower (this happens more often then I care to admit) so I went to the subject line and typed in "names of flowers".
The neatest site came to my rescue. It is called
"The Flower Expert Online Flowers Encyclopedia ". It is filled with all kinds of information and pictures. I am so impressed with it that I am adding this site on my sidebar under a new title of "Neat and New Info Sites to Explore". Don't be surprised at what you might find there in the near future as I tend to surf subjects of all kinds all the time. Just remember that when you feel like you want to take some time to smell the daisy's you can go to my sidebar and find a whole bunch of them to check out. Spritz some of your favourite scent around your computer and it will be just as if you were sitting in a beautiful garden. You'll be all set to go!

No comments: