Sunday, September 21, 2008

This Is....What I Want To Be When I Grow Up.



Thanks to Cindy and her blog, Bug and Pop for this weeks theme of
"What I want to be when I grow up."
Hmmmm.....a hard one for me.....NOT!
I already am what I want to be when I grow up but I would like to be more of it.
Confused?
Let me explain!
I am a Grams to one but would love to be a Grams to more.
Neve, my Cutie-Patootie, does a most excellent and outstanding job of being my grandbaby and I can just imagine how much fun it would be to have more little ones running around the house.
I can't wait for numbers 2, 3, 4 and possible 5 or 6 to join our three ring circus.
ARE YOU LISTENING OUT THERE?
I KNOW THE FOUR OF YOU (&-u-no-who-u-r)
ARE OUT THERE, LURKING AND READING!!!!
(And one of these days if you don't stop rolling your eyes like that they will get stuck!)
So, as I said, I am what I am but I'd like to be more.
This is what I want to be when I grow up.

6 comments:

Gingham Skies said...

Geesh it was as if you were sitting here watching me read your post! My eyes nearly DID get stuck. ;)

Some day mom, I promise you we'll give you more grandbabies, one way or another!!

flossy-p said...

hehehehe, Sounds like MY mum! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha - funny. I only have one and am delighted with him. If I have more, ok, but I'm happy to wait and happy if he's my only.

tanzi said...

Don't wanna sound cheesy, but if I'm half the person you are when I grow up I'll be damn proud.
:)
I know, sappy but true.
Super cute pic of Neve!

Kimber said...

You are soooo subtle in your requests Lois. (0:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

My husband wants more grandkids, but I don't think I could keep up with more!!