Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Christmas is coming.

Christmas is coming! Just 24 more days to go! Christmas is my very most favourite holiday of the year. I love it! The tree and lights and decorations and presents and food.....oh my....the food....wait a minute....I need to get a napkin....I am drooling.....just give me a sec......
OK, so anyway, with it almost being Christmas and listening to the radio at work ,I get to hear lots of carols. That makes me happy! I like carols. So today, while I was taking a very late lunch and listening to the carols on the radio, I decided to check out my personal emails. My aunt sent a link to me and I have spent the last 10 minutes entering Christmas carol titles. It's too funny! So go ahead and try it. Just type in a carol title and see what happens. Better still after you have listened to a few go ahead and put in a non Christmas song title...I used "Black Sunday"...and then hear what happens. It's too funny! I hope you get a laugh or giggle out of this. I know I did.
Happy caroling!

1 comment:

Two Peas In a Pod said...

I am so excited for christmas this year! It is crazy that it is only 24 days and there isnt much snow here...which is fine by me. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season. Cheers Kyla and Miss B