Friday, June 26, 2009

Sharing a video with you.

One of my "Blogs That Make Me Go Ohhh..." is
The Goddess's Daily Groove. Heike had this neat little video on one of her posts and I thought I would share it with all of my readers. Since I am computer literate only as far as turning on my computer, I am just putting a link to the blog and the video. The video was made by Heike's local United Way chapter. United Way is a world-wide volunteer based organization that raises awareness and monies for many, many different projects in communities around the world. Go and check out the link for the UW site that I have added and highlighted in red. Just type in your postal or zip code then your local chapter will pop up and you can read what's happening with them in your area. UNITED WAY....it's a good thing! So anyway, about the video, pop over and watch the flick. I hope you enjoy it.......I know I did.
To view the video GO HERE.

No comments: